Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today

I am 137.4 lbs and 4'11".

I'm unhealthy and I'm overweight.

This is not who I am. I don't want to be insecure and embarrassed any longer. I want my true personality to shine through.

My goal is to become fit. Not skinny but fit. Being skinny doesn't mean I'm healthy or fit. I want to be strong. I want to have muscle tone. I want a body I'm proud of and anxious to show off!

My plan is to change my lifestyle. I will make date nights at the gym instead of in front of my computer. I will make my body a priority.

First thing to change is my eating habits. I am a carb addict. It's my comfort. Bread, pasta, fries, anything and everything breaded and fried.

What's a carb addict to do? I'm cutting them out of my life, that's what! Basically eliminating all sugar from my diet.

The lifestyle is known as Keto - short for ketosis. Instead of your body relying on simple sugars for energy your body uses your fat stores. Your body WANTS to run on fats and proteins. Carbohydrates and sugars make your energy levels fluctuate while a body running in ketosis has little energy fluctuation.

I can provide more information on ketosis later. On to the startup pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment