Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Workout Routine

After my "Skinny Jeans" workout last night I felt great - and exhausted. After my lifting routine I did some interval running.

That, coupled with my diet and 10 glasses of water, I lost some water weight. I'm at 135.4. That made me happy. Now that I've lost water weight I can start losing fat.

My workout routine goes as follows:

Day 1: Strength training and cardio either elliptical or running

Day 2: HIIT

Day 3: Strength training and cardio

Day 4: REST

And repeat. That way I'm strength training 3 days a week, doing HIIT twice a week and a full day of rest to recover.

I'm hoping that I can stick to this program. If its too intense I can always rework it but it's important to me that I workout 5 days a week right now.

I'm determined to reach my goal! When I do I'm buying a Victorias Secret bathing suit aaaahhh!!

I also realized my macros weren't quite on track. I was goaling at more protein than fat but I should be at 65% fat, 35% protein, and 5% carbs. I'm glad I noticed this yesterday. Instead of 1TBL of butter on my broccoli I used 2. I hope this correction boosts my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment